Registration team is finished
Familiarize yourself with the courses below:
- BLACK course (34.9 km; run ~27.4 km, swim ~7.5 km/ 25 segments from 50 m to 830 m) is for well-trained amateurs and professional athletes. Experience with swimrun is a must! It is the ultimate swimrun course.
- RED course (~21.6 km; run ~17.35 km, swim ~4.25 km/ 13 segments from 50 m to 830 m) is designed for amateur athletes who wish to have adventure along with the hard race.
- GREEN course (~6.31 km; run ~5.54 km, swim ~0.76 km/ 4 segments from 40 m to 290 m) in for the beginners who wish to learn about swimrun. Participants must be able to swim no less than 400 m in open water without stopping.
Important additional information:
- Particioants must be 18 years or older on the race day. For exceptions please contact organizers.
- Participants in Black and Red courses compete in two-person teams.
- Participants in Green course compete solo.
- More details: race rulebook.